Monday 25 February 2013

Chaplet of Mercy


Pray the Chaplet of Mercy
and Forgiveness a call from Fatima Mother

Begin looking at the Crucifix, say:
In the name of the Father ..
"Lord Jesus, we believe in You, as You are the Son of Mary and the Son of the Living God,
Creator and Redeemer.
You came from heaven to earth to save all mankind.
You are the Savior of the World.

You taught us to pray:
'Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

For Thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, now and forever. Amen.

On all of the "Our Father" beads, instead of the "Our Father," say:

"Merciful Jesus, our Redeemer, You said, "ask and you shall receive." We humbly ask You to hear our prayer, forgive us our sins and grant us Your peace and salvation. We praise You now and forever." Amen.

On all of the "Hail Mary" beads, instead of the "Hail Mary," say:

"Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us."

At the end of each decade (10 beads), instead of the "Glory be to the Father," say:

"Most Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, intercede for us."
(After each decade of the Rosary repeat the following)

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell and lead all souls to heaven, specially those most in need of Your mercy! (June 13, 1917)

At the end of the last decade of the chaplet, say:
"Most blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, intercede for us, for the forgiveness of our sins, peace and eternal salvation from your loving Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, the only Son of the Living God, and we praise you, we bless His name now and forever."

FATIMA PRAYERS TAUGHT BY THE
ANGEL AT FATIMA (1916)

My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You! I beg pardon for those who do not believe, nor adore, nor hope, nor love You.

Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly. I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended. And, through the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of You the conversion of sinners.

TAUGHT BY OUR LADY AT FATIMA

Most Holy Trinity, I adore You! My God, my God, I love You in the Most Blessed Sacrament. (May 13, 1917)

No comments:

Post a Comment